- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
The Federation of State Medical Boards is entitled to protection under a Texas statute protecting defendants from lawsuits filed in response to the legitimate use of First Amendment rights to free speech in matters of the public interest, regardless of its size and resources relative to an individual plaintiff, a Texas appellate court ruled June 26.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.