- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Minority candidates hit harder by architect licensing exam costs, study finds
- Class certification denied for patients suing over licensing of foreign doctor
- Failure to warn of potential license revocation not sufficient basis for ineffective-assistance-of-counsel claim
- Doctor entitled to full hearing on his discrimination charge over order that he enter alcohol abuse treatment program
- Discipline is reinstated after appellant failed to properly challenge evidence
The Office of the Inspector General in Ohio has concluded, after an investigative report, that Lili Reitz, former director of the Ohio State Dental Board, handled a complaint in an improper way by leaking information to the subject of the complaint. Reitz, who resigned last year, passed information about the complainant to dentist Edward Hills, who served on the board until 2009 and is now under investigation for racketeering and corruption.