- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Sanctions for violation of Real Estate Code
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice remits licensing application for reconsideration
- Yukon Court upholds denial of license
- Occupational liberty interest in pursuing a trade or profession
- Superior Court finds that Board of Education did not act arbitrarily
A compliance audit of the Mississippi State Board of Dental Examiners revealed "many alarming management practices," the state auditor said September 18, in releasing a report on questionable behavior by current board members, the board's former executive director, and several other employees.
To read more, please subscribe.