- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Lenient discipline overturned because tribunal did not include required layperson
- Interim suspension order overturned for reliance on dated allegations
- Court affirms decision that attorney inappropriately engaged in legal practice by managing his law firm during suspension
- Decision to forgo further discipline returned to regulator for lack of explanation
- Licensee may challenge age disenrollment in court
An appellate court in Ohio upheld a lower court's rejection of discipline imposed by the state's Racing Commission in a September decision, holding that the Commission was required to formally set a specific amount of a banned substance in order to discipline licensees for its presence in a horse.
To read more, please subscribe.