- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
An appellate court in Ohio upheld a lower court's rejection of discipline imposed by the state's Racing Commission in a September decision, holding that the Commission was required to formally set a specific amount of a banned substance in order to discipline licensees for its presence in a horse.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.