- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
An appellate court in Ohio upheld a lower court's rejection of discipline imposed by the state's Racing Commission in a September decision, holding that the Commission was required to formally set a specific amount of a banned substance in order to discipline licensees for its presence in a horse.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.