- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
A Utah court, in an October 18 decision, overturned a $250,000 fine imposed on an unlicensed financial adviser for his failure to cooperate in an investigation, finding that the state's Department of Commerce did not have the authority to issue such a fine.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.