- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
A Utah court, in an October 18 decision, overturned a $250,000 fine imposed on an unlicensed financial adviser for his failure to cooperate in an investigation, finding that the state's Department of Commerce did not have the authority to issue such a fine.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.