- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
Facing a turf war in which practices that seem the same are labeled by different names, the attorney general of New Jersey in February issued an opinion holding that physical therapists' scope of practice does not include treatments that break the skin—specifically, the use of dry needling.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.