- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Massage therapy board fell short in handling of complaints, public information, and license issuance
- Discipline upheld for attorney who tried to mislead investigators by mixing up two clients with the same name
- Deviation from sample collection rules not prejudicial to licensee defendant
- Court okays testimony from former board member but remands discipline case over expansion of charges during hearing
- Court denies special relief to applicant who blamed insufficient counsel in earlier criminal conviction involving dishonesty
To read more, please subscribe.