- Board upheld in denying practice exclusivity to licensees based on FTC v. North Carolina Dental Examiners
- Physician seeking exam exemption from national specialty certifying body must bring suit in Texas, where certifier is located
- Discipline of agent who defrauded clients & skipped hearing upheld
- Discipline of licensee for showing patient records to wife upheld
- Board must hear MD’s appeal of order to submit to three-day impairment evaluation
Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin signed a bill recently to enact the Enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC). The compact allows nurses to have a single multistate license, which permits them to practice in multiple states, not just their own. Kentucky joins Arkansas, Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Virginia, Utah and Wyoming in allowing its registered nurses and licensed practical/vocational nurses this freedom.
Full story via NCSBN