- Association of licensing boards is shielded from litigation over publication of disciplinary action
- Added factual findings not required to deny license to doctor out of practice for 15 years
- Court may not force board to enforce subpoenas in action between private parties
- Board authorized to discipline licensee for self-created credential in ad
- Board is disallowed injunction and costs in case against unlicensed private security provider
In an unusual action, six justices of the Supreme Court of Maine overturned a decision by a single justice of that court to impose only a six- month suspension on an attorney—recently returned to the profession after spending time in prison for money laundering—who sexually imposed himself on a client in a sex-trafficking case whom he had moved into his own apartment.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.