- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
Complaints filed by the public against California physicians for sexual misconduct rose by 62% between Fall 2017 and June 2019, the Los Angeles Times reported August 8.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.