- Examiners, state boards rethinking traditional use of practical exams, scored exams, and live patients
- Default discipline of licensee who sent rebuttal letter prior to filing of disciplinary charges is valid
- Law does not waive sovereign immunity for constitutional claims unless they involve challenge of a state statute
- U.S. court restores emergency health law authorizing discipline of physicians performing abortions
- Architects, CPAs, engineers, surveyors push back against licensing deregulation campaigns
A Mississippi real estate broker who reneged on a rent-to-own deal with a mentally challenged man lost an appeal of his license revocation, with the court viewing the evidence against the broker as self-evident.
Credit: Hamza Butt, http://costculator.com/best-rowing-machine-reviews
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.