- Association of licensing boards is shielded from litigation over publication of disciplinary action
- Added factual findings not required to deny license to doctor out of practice for 15 years
- Court may not force board to enforce subpoenas in action between private parties
- Board authorized to discipline licensee for self-created credential in ad
- Board is disallowed injunction and costs in case against unlicensed private security provider
A federal judge in South Carolina, in a July 13 decision, dismissed a malpractice suit against the federal prison system because the plaintiff prisoner in the case used three fellow inmates—unlicensed former doctors—as experts on a required medical affidavit.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.