- Association of licensing boards is shielded from litigation over publication of disciplinary action
- Added factual findings not required to deny license to doctor out of practice for 15 years
- Court may not force board to enforce subpoenas in action between private parties
- Board authorized to discipline licensee for self-created credential in ad
- Board is disallowed injunction and costs in case against unlicensed private security provider
A Florida appellate court ruled that state agencies could draw inferences from a licensee's refusal to testify in a license disciplinary case, affirming a sanction against a physician who had punctured the organs of two patients during liposuction procedures.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.