- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
A federal judge in Indiana, citing concerns over free speech, unconstitutionally-burdensome restrictions on abortion seekers, and vague language imposing affirmative requirements on physician-providers, issued an injunction June 28 halting Indiana's newly enacted abortion restrictions.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.