- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
A federal complaint brought by physical therapists against North Carolina’s acupuncture board, accusing the board of engaging in anticompetitive behavior in attempting to prevent the state’s physical therapists from performing needle therapies, was cleared by a district court to continue, in a January 30 decision.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.