- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
The Court of Appeals of Texas, in an August 18 decision, upheld rules recently passed by the state’s chiropractic board allowing chiropractors to engage in the practice of acupuncture (Texas Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine v. Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.