- Association of licensing boards is shielded from litigation over publication of disciplinary action
- Added factual findings not required to deny license to doctor out of practice for 15 years
- Court may not force board to enforce subpoenas in action between private parties
- Board authorized to discipline licensee for self-created credential in ad
- Board is disallowed injunction and costs in case against unlicensed private security provider
The Ohio State Chiropractic Board was acting within its authority when it disciplined a licensee who advertised himself as having a credential that was issued by an organization which he, himself, created, and which was inherently deceptive, a state appellate court held in August.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.