- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, in a November 22 ruling, overturned a decision by the state’s nursing board to impose a mandatory 10-year waiting period on a licensee suspended for a criminal drug conviction, holding that the waiting period applied only to revoked licenses.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.