- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Unrestricted license in one province entitles licensee to full license in others
- Amendments to licensing act do not restart tolling for claims under statute of limitations
- Failure to file agency record into evidence ends disciplined licensee’s appeal
- Rejected applicant can’t sue Montana licensing agency from distant D.C.
- For background check of licensure candidate, Nebraska can access Georgia arrest record that Nebraska would have erased