- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
The Supreme Court of Oklahoma, in a May 9 ruling, overturned a disciplinary decision by the state veterinary board to fine a veterinary pharmaceutical wholesaler for failing to provide its prescription records to board investigators.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.