- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
An international medical graduate's passing exam score was rightly rescinded by the National Board of Medical Examiners when he relied on improperly obtained test preparation materials, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania held February 13 (Thomas, Jr. v. National Board of Medical Examiners).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.