- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
Following the reversal of a disciplinary decision against a physician who participated in the salvage and use of several hepatitis C pills that had been placed in a medical waste container, a second court decision reversed discipline against two nurses involved in the same incident.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.