- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
A Pennsylvania court ruled June 4 against a woman who had brought a legal case seeking an exception to state licensing law in order to continue operating her unlicensed real estate business, making the argument that the state's licensing scheme was unduly burdensome on her small practice.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.