- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
Two new laws passed to prevent the disclosure of confidential complaint documents filed against licensees with the state's Department of Financial and Professional Regulation did not apply to pending cases, the Illinois Supreme Court held May 24.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.