- Association of licensing boards is shielded from litigation over publication of disciplinary action
- Added factual findings not required to deny license to doctor out of practice for 15 years
- Court may not force board to enforce subpoenas in action between private parties
- Board authorized to discipline licensee for self-created credential in ad
- Board is disallowed injunction and costs in case against unlicensed private security provider
A chiropractor who was reprimanded by the Kentucky chiropractic board in 2012 and then reciprocally reprimanded by the chiropractic board in Illinois under a "sister-state" provision of the law in 2014 won reversal of the Illinois reprimand in a January 9 decision of the Court of Appeals of Illinois, Fourth District.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.