- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
A state appellate court in Oregon rejected a physician's argument that a doctor who offers medical advice a patient does not follow cannot be considered as "practicing," as that term is defined in the law
Photo by Matt Hilger
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.