- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
An individual who completed medical school in a foreign country and was subsequently denied entrance to a domestic residency program does not have the right to a limited license under Michigan law, the Michigan Court of Appeals, held August 18 (Murphy-Dubay vs. Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs). The court affirmed a trial court's dismissal.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.