- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
The Supreme Court of North Dakota, in an April 10 decision, continued the reinstatement of a suspended attorney who had lapsed from his rehabilitation program by getting arrested, drinking heavily, and passing out at a restaurant, The court held that the arrest, by itself, did not prove that the attorney was a danger to the public.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.