- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
A Texas law that restricts dentists from advertising as specialists unless their specialty is one of nine approved by the American Dental Association (ADA) violates constitutional protections of free speech, the judges of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit held in a June 19 decision. The ruling upheld a lower court opinion.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.