- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
In a key federal test of a law using professional discipline to restrict speech perceived as breaching the right to bear arms, on July 28 the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals Issued a revised opinion upholding a controversial Florida law that limits doctors from inquiring about their patients’ firearm ownership (Wollschlaeger v. Governor of Florida).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.