- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
Maureen Ohlhausen, acting head of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), advocated for a wide-ranging deregulatory effort in the licensed professions in a February 23 speech in Virginia.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.