- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, in an April 20 decision, overturned a decision by the state nursing board to suspend the license of a nurse who improperly used her patient's checkbook, after the board cited a non-existent conviction for jewelry theft while determining the nurse's punishment.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.