- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
Citing the risk of harassment and assaults, a panel of a Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court ruled July 11 that the names and professional license numbers of abortion providers and their staffs are shielded from public release and will not be divulged.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.