- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
A state court of appeals in Alabama overturned a supplemental district court order that had issued a stay on the request of a disciplined licensee, without allowing the board to challenge that order.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.