- Examiners, state boards rethinking traditional use of practical exams, scored exams, and live patients
- Default discipline of licensee who sent rebuttal letter prior to filing of disciplinary charges is valid
- Law does not waive sovereign immunity for constitutional claims unless they involve challenge of a state statute
- U.S. court restores emergency health law authorizing discipline of physicians performing abortions
- Architects, CPAs, engineers, surveyors push back against licensing deregulation campaigns
The Texas Sunset Advisory Commission issued a report on the state of the State Board of Public Accountancy in November, ultimately recommending that the state continue the board for at least the next 12 years, but offering several recommendations intended to correct deficiencies of varying seriousness that the Commission detected in the Board’s operating procedures.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.