- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
Praising the "power of employment," two U.S. Senators and two U.S. House members introduced a bill called the New Hope and Opportunity Through the Power of Employment (HOPE) Act April 27. The bill aims to pare down states' "overly burdensome and unnecessary state licensing mandates."
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.