- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
The Mississippi chiropractic board disciplined a licensee for labeling himself as a "chiropractic neurologist," a title that the board determined was misleading and in violation of recent state legislation limiting the wording that health professionals are permitted to use in advertising. The Supreme Court of Mississippi upheld the board's decision May 25.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.