- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
A liberalization of licensing laws to ease access to lower-income jobs could be on California's plate following the October release of a major study, Jobs for Californians: Strategies to Ease Occupational Licensing Barriers, which argues that the state needs a holistic, well-reasoned strategy for regulating occupations.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.