- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
An appellate court in Michigan dismissed malicious prosecution claims against members of the state chiropractic board by a chiropractor whose discipline was overturned as legally unsound. The April 6 decision by the state Court of Appeals overturned a decision by a lower court, which had held that the board members were not entitled to immunity.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.