- Examiners, state boards rethinking traditional use of practical exams, scored exams, and live patients
- Default discipline of licensee who sent rebuttal letter prior to filing of disciplinary charges is valid
- Law does not waive sovereign immunity for constitutional claims unless they involve challenge of a state statute
- U.S. court restores emergency health law authorizing discipline of physicians performing abortions
- Architects, CPAs, engineers, surveyors push back against licensing deregulation campaigns
Undercover work by a legal assistant, authorized by a board attorney, has exposed that attorney to suit by a group of Louisiana salon owners who claim the state's enforcement regime unfairly targets salons owned by people of Vietnamese descent.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.